Coach Hire Terms and Conditions
- Rates quoted are in Singapore Currency (SGD) and subjected to Prevailing Goods & Services Tax (GST).
- Payment of transfer / estimated disposal usage is payable in advance.
- Minimum charter of 4 hours for Singapore booking except for Transfers.
- Singapore Transfers at VIP Complex (Arrival) / High Security Area: A minimum of 3 hours charge.
- Singapore Transfers to & from Zoo, Night Safari & Jurong Bird Park : A minimum of 3 hours charge.
Waiting Time & Extension Charge For Used In Singapore
- 10 minutes grace period will be given for disposal/ hourly booking.
- In the event a CITY / TOWN ~ 1 (ONE) way transfer to be completed within 30 minutes – should the given pick up time till the drop off sign off time exceeded 30mins – the hourly rate of (min 3 hours) will be imposed.
- In the event an AIRPORT / FERRY TERMINAL ~ 1 (ONE) way transfer to be completed within 60 minutes. Driver will wait at the designated coach bay for passenger(s) from Commencing of Flight Touch Down. Any extension after 60 mins will be charge as Hourly Rate (Min 1st 3 hours).
What is included?
- The rates include fuel costs, parking charges and insurance for passengers.
Singapore Usage Excludes
- ERP charges, where applicable, for entry into the Restricted zone and affected Expressways/Roads will be at customer’s expense.
- All Admission Entrance Fees to Sentosa & Other Tourist Attractions.
Conventions & Exhibitions
- A deposit of 50% of the total bill must be paid on confirmation to reserve the coaches.
- An Early / Late Surcharge will apply for usage between 11 pm and 7 am, at a rate of S$20 per hour / transfer.
- $30/transfer will apply for all transfers that require pick up / drop off in Jurong area.
- Porterage charge is S$2.00 per passenger.
- For Singapore usage : -
Cancellation within 3 days of commencement of order, no show or no response of passengers will be subjected to the full charge for transfers and the first 3 hours for disposal usage.
- For Conventions & Exhibitions – Cancellation charges will apply as follows :
Between 21 to 30 days of the commencement of orders : 50% of total bill
Between 14 to 20 days of the commencement of orders : 75% of total bill
Within 7 to 13 days of the commencement of the orders : 100% of total bill\
Mode of Payment
- SAN’s accepts all major credit cards – VISA, Mastercard and American Express.
- Online payment : http://www.sanstours.com/payment/
- Clients will be held liable and bear full financial liability for any vandalism, negligence or damages made to the limousine caused during the duration of the rental.
- Drug use is strictly prohibited by law.
- Underage drinking is strictly prohibited during the course of Chauffeured Chater Coaches and Limousine Services.
- Sans Tours is not held for any delays in travel time due to unforeseen weather, traffic , road conditions or delays beyond our control.
- Sans Tours is not held responsible for any valuable items left in the vehicles, during the course of Chauffeured Chater Coaches and Limousine Services. Clients are advisable to safeguard their valuable items with care.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond allowed seating capacity. Driver reserves the right to not pick up the additional passenger or item not stated during reservation.
If you want to find out more about the terms & conditions of Coach Hire, simply send us Email: firstname.lastname@example.org we’ll be happy to help.